Monday, March 17, 2014

EFM Costs





Is your business or company looking to keep down the EFM costs? Are you used to working with bonded ADSL? Then you need to go to http://leasedlineandmpls.co.uk/. That is what I did. My company just started benefiting from them a few months ago. I was always worried about keeping the EFM costs down. Other companies I went with always increased the EFM costs, while giving me faulty connections. I finally got sick of it.

I came upon these guys and my EFM costs have been cut drastically. Because of the connection that they installed, our companies WAN network is now working so much better than it ever was before. The ADSL is also working more productively and I don't have to worry about whether or not our connections will be faulty or not. I recommend these guys highly. I also recommend going with their SPSOL.  It's a life saver.

No comments:

Post a Comment